Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We won!!!
I am not a football fan.. but last night I did watch the AFF Suzuki Cup 2010 final match between our country and Indonesia (during first half hour and later on during commercial breaks while watching he's beautiful, of course.. thee he he).. and I was so nervous! i guess that's why i don't like to watch competition/match much. i get emotional/nervous more than the player/competitor itself!
Anyway, congratulations to all the player including coach K. Rajagopal and those responsibles.. even tho we lost last night, but we won by aggregate 4-2.. woww.. this is the first time ever i talked about football.. my hubby must be real proud haha.. furthermore he must be proud of the Kelantanese keeper, Khairul Fahmi Che Mat .. yeahh he's really good. two thumbs up..
And most of all, what I'm hoping for is coming true! Friday is public holiday.. yeayyyyy!!!! (tu yg betul tu hahaha)

1 comment:

ManjaIxora said...

yeayyy!!!.. hohoho